Careers at PD-value
Project Manager / Contract Manager
Project Manager / Contract Manager
Apply at email@example.com
What do we do at PD-value?
PD-value is a dedicated modeling and simulations company works in partnership with (bio)pharmaceutical companies. We support the decisionmaking process of our diverse pharma clients ranging from big pharma to early phase biotech from all around the world. We have a unique positioning and highly-specialized offering in the filed of biosimulations. Our expertise lies in translational medicine, general pharmacometrics and systems biology at all phases of pharmaceutical drug research & development, including early discovery, clinical phases and post-filing support. PD-value’s services include:
• Model building and development, bio-simulations
• Delivering a wide variety of models (PK, PK-PD, PBPK-PD, QSP, Systems Biology)
• Mechanism-of action, patient stratification, drug-drug interaction analysis as well as conducting virtual trials and creating virtual (patient) populations
• Extrapolation to support experimental or clinical trial design, dose selection
• Strategic consulting
Why apply at PD-value?
At PD-value, we see pharmaceutical R&D as teamwork. We strongly believe that the only way to add value is to work closely together. Therefore, we bolster a supportive and collaborative work environment where people and their work are valued. We offer a flexible working environment with flexible hours and possibilities to partially work remotely and numerous opportunities to learn and develop. You will be working closely with PD-value legal team supporting them in contract drafting by providing them with the project logistics information. You will be also working in close contact with clients as partners and with enthusiastic colleagues in a supportive team environment. You will be reporting directly to our director, Jeroen Elassaiss-Schaap. There are opportunities for career development with on-the-job training and continuing education. We offer a competitive annual gross salary between €50.000 – €80.000 FTE-based, depending on experience level, and a modern retirement plan as growing company.
Your role at PD-value
• Overall coordination and management of client projects from start-up through closeout activities
• Providing support on definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
• Defining and managing project resource needs, budgets and timelines; and establish contingency plans for key resources
• Ensuring all the contracts are duly signed on time
• Ensuring all management/tracking systems are up to date
• Eeveloping, planning and implementation of (cross-functional) project plans
• Assembling and coordinating project team and coordinating the project tasks
• Supporting overall contract management with legal team
• Securing successful and timely completion of the projects that meet customer’s all time/quality/cost expectations
• Identifying and evaluating fundamental issues on the project and ensure solutions are implemented
• Ensuring risk mitigation strategies are in place
• Supporting internal, client, and regulatory audits
• Supporting quality control activities
Who are you?
• You have excellent organizational, planning and problem solving skills
• You hold a MSc or PhD degree in a relevant scientific field (e.g. pharmacometrics, pharmacy, modeling)
• You hold a PMP certificate
• You have 2+ years of project management experience
• You are proficient in Project Management and Microsoft Office equivalent applications
• You have a good understanding of drug development process
• Knowledge of pharmacometrics and modeling approaches is a plus
• Experience in CRO or pharma environment is preferred
• You have experience with contracting and are familiar with legal matters
• Attention to detail skills are required
• You have excellent skills in English, both written and spoken
• You look forward to work on-site (3 days/week) at the science park in Utrecht
• You are preferably willing to work full-time, but part-time is possible (min. 60%)
• You are willing to participate the interviews in the recruitment process
• You accept a background- and social media screening as part of the procedure
• Your antropomorphometrics, pigmentation levels and cumulative number of heart beats or their correlates are irrelevant.
Would you like to apply for one of our vacancies? Send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The team holds a central role at PD-value.
We value people and believe the importance of a value and culture match. Take a look at our website and the team page. Feel free to make an open application if
you think you are our next team member by submitting your CV/resume to