Careers at PD-value
PK-PD modeler / pharmacometrician
What do we do at PD-value?
PD-value is involved in translational medicine, general pharmacometrics and systems biology.
We are active at all phases of pharmaceutical drug research & development, including early discovery and post-filing support.
PD-value’s services include:
- model building and development
- delivering with a wide variety of models (PK, PK-PD, PBPK-PD, QSP, systems biology)
- extrapolation to support experiment or clinical trial design, dose selection
- strategic consulting
Why apply at PD-value?
At PD-value, we see pharmaceutical R&D as teamwork.
We strongly believe that the only way to add value is to work closely together. We offer a flexible working environment and numerous opportunities to learn and develop.
You will be working in close contact with clients as partners but will also enjoy support from colleagues as a team, next to receiving mentoring from Jeroen Elassaiss-Schaap, owner of PD-value and an expert in the field of pharmacometrics.
This is an unique learning opportunity that is only possible at a compact company; PD-value currently consists of 7 modelers with diverse expertise.
Your role at PD-value
- modeling and simulation activities, including model building and evaluation
- data management
- preparing scientific reports
- communicating findings to clients
- performing quality control checks on codes, models and reports
- in addition, non-proprietary activities / open source projects are possible (4 hr/week)
Who are you?
- you hold a PhD degree in a relevant field. Alternatively, you hold a MSc degree and have professional experience bringing you to the PhD level
- you have basic statistical and mathematical knowledge, in addition to knowledge of basic modeling and simulation principles
- you are proficient in R and NONMEM; this includes hands-on experience in modeling and simulation
- you have strong analytical skills
- you are a team player and have good communication skills
- you are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- candidates with (clinical or preclinical) pharmacology background are preferred
- you look forward to work on-site (3 days/week) at the science park in Utrecht
- your antropomorphometrics, pigmentation levels and cumulative number of heart beats or their correlates are irrelevant
- you accept a background- and social media screen as part of the procedure
- you are preferably willing to work full-time, but part-time is possible (min. 60%)
Would you like to apply for one of our vacancies? Send your motivation and CV to email@example.com.
The team holds a central role at PD-value.
We value people and believe the importance of a value and culture match. Take a look at our website and the team page. Feel free to make an open application if
you think you are our next team member by submitting your CV/resume to
Want to know more?
For further introductions or to explore avenues of collaboration, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or see the contact page for other communication options.